Nothing beats good friendship. Even when you fall out, you always make amends and move on, holding no grudges whatsoever because that’s the priceless value of the relationship.
We all have a few people around us who are more than brothers and sisters to us. We can confide in them at any time knowing that our secrets are safe with them and vice versa.
- You never finish paying the bride price! Six Cameroon wedding traditions you should know
- Check out these Adinkra symbols from Ghana and their thought-provoking meanings
- How to prepare Ndizi-nyama, the traditional Tanzanian meal made with banana and meat
- Check out these popular South African names and their rich cultural meanings
- Watch the exciting moment Miss Universe visited her former primary school in South Africa
More about this
Be it advice or sharing a personal opinion about your actions or intended actions, they always do it with good intentions and with your interest at heart.
Put all seriousness aside, when it’s also time for goofing around and blowing off steam, it’s always perfect with you and your clique!
To celebrate this unique and unbreakable bond, your ultimate destination for global black lifestyle news, Nsuri, shares with you 10 African proverbs about friendship you need to know.
Check them out below:
Return to old watering holes for more than water; friends and dreams are there to meet you.
To be without a friend is to be poor indeed.
A small house will hold a hundred friends.
Honest advice doesn’t destroy true friendship.
In good times friends know you and in bad times you know them.
A friend is someone you share the path with.
Bad friends will prevent you from having good friends.
Between true friends, even water drunk together is sweet enough.
Sorrow is like a precious treasure, shown only to friends.
Hold a true friend with both hands.