Khaliyl Iloyi began raping before he could talk. Even though he didn’t have the words yet, the video of the toddler rapping in ‘baby speak’ while in pajamas won many hearts in 2011. He was only two years old.
That video featured British hip-hop artist Alim Kamara who rapped alongside Iloyi, and from what over the half a million people on YouTube watched, the kid has got rhythm.
- 10 basic things every black man should have in his closet
- Check out Usain Bolt and his girlfriend’s amazing gender reveal
- 10 times Teyana Taylor served us abs
- David Adefeso makes cameo in bae Tamar Braxton’s latest music video
- Dream comes true as vegan TikTok sensation Tabitha Brown lands major deal with Creative Arts Agency
More about this
Though Iloyi’s words were not entirely clear, he knew exactly when to start and stop his flow.
But this is perhaps not surprising, considering the background of the kid who was recently spotted producing music at seven years old.
His parents are Femi and Roucheon Iloyi of the UK gospel hip hop group The Royal Priesthood. His dad Femi is an emcee and record producer, while his mom Roucheon is a singer and songwriter.
Check out his rap flow when he was only two years old: