Today marks another milestone for a phenomenal Hollywood icon, Queen Latifah. The ‘Queen’ is celebrating her 50th birthday today. With over three decades of experience in the industry, she has paved way for many young black women to have a voice and do what they love, entertaining us of course.
- Yara Shahidi’s hair trim on Instagram is freaking everyone out
- Watch Lauren London’s emotional tribute to Nipsey Hussle in Puma campaign
- Kanye West’s high school artwork unveiled, and it could fetch up to $23,000
- These black celebs slayed the red carpet at the 2020 Golden Globes
- Naomi Campbell is an entire mood as she rocks a Nigerian designer’s outfit at Paris Fashion Week
More about this
The former Native Tongues crew member is well remembered for hits like ‘Ladies First’ and ‘UNITY.’ She was also big on women having a united front.
Her movie roles are so versatile it is literally quite hard to pin one on her. Her talent is out of this world and her recent lead role in the ‘Equalizer’ reboot says it all.
This remake will have Queen Latifah take on the iconic role of Robert McCall who uses his skills and prowess to help those “with nowhere to run.”
Her fashion sense has evolved since she hit our screens years ago. She can easily make you fall in love with a pantsuit just as much as she can make you drool over a ball gown.
Here are some of our favorite red carpet looks.