Ciara gave us the cutest baby number three announcement in an Instagram post last Thursday.
The ‘level up’ singer celebrated her pregnancy with a picture of herself posing on top of a rock formation and sporting a bikini showcasing her flourishing baby bump while on vacation in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Looking for the perfect Christmas gift for your bestie? Check out these present ideas
- Save up some money and try this DIY facial steaming at home. You will thank us later
- Everyone is loving actress Angelica Ross for rocking her amazing Afro in new Louis Vuitton ad
- Africa is home to these five plants that are curing diseases all over the world
- How to prepare Moin Moin, the Nigerian steamed bean cake everyone loves
More about this
She captioned the photo “Number 3” and didn’t hesitate to give photo credits to her Seattle Seahawks quarterback husband Russell Wilson.
In 2016, the pair had a romantic destination wedding in Chesir, England and the couple had their daughter Sienna in 2017. Ciara also has a 5-year-old son, Future Zahir, with rapper Future.
Wilson also took to Instagram to celebrate the news about their baby in a sweet post. He posted a cute selfie of himself with a blurred Ciara striking a post in the backdrop.
He captioned his post “Number 3” as well.
“We are both storytellers at heart and we want to be able to share stories that uplift people and inspire others to create positive change. That’s ultimately what we want this company to represent.”
Speaking about motherhood and how it has transformed her, Ciara spoke to W magazine in 2018, saying, “It’s changed me for the better. It’s made me not sweat the small stuff. I think [being a mom] gives you more compassion in life, and more love in your heart….
“There’s nothing sweeter than putting a smile on your kid’s face; there’s nothing sweeter than putting a smile on another kid’s face.”