Davido’s long-awaited appearance on Wild N’ Out is finally here and all we can say is, it was definitely worth the wait!
- Here’s why world acclaimed menswear designer Ozwald Boateng started a women’s line
- Be inspired by these beautiful Ankara head wraps that you can rock any day
- Black celebrities who have been honored with their own Barbie dolls
- How to make henna without henna powder
- Here are the most powerful black dressers of 2019
More about this
In what was a very energized and exciting show, the Nigerian superstar, of course, couldn’t leave without performing. Joined by Nick Cannon and the other team members on stage, he performed his global hit, Fall, which got the entire audience dancing and singing along!
Take a look at the performance below:
— Wild 'N Out (@WildNOut) February 12, 2020