Davido’s long-awaited appearance on Wild N’ Out is finally here and all we can say is, it was definitely worth the wait!
- A look at how Cuban graffiti is giving life to the country’s landscape
- Seven times Gabrielle Union and her daughter have slayed in matching outfits
- Meet Winnie Harlow, the first model with vitiligo to walk the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- These dapper black sportsmen can easily pass as supermodels
- Five most beautiful Ethiopian models ruling the fashion world
More about this
In what was a very energized and exciting show, the Nigerian superstar, of course, couldn’t leave without performing. Joined by Nick Cannon and the other team members on stage, he performed his global hit, Fall, which got the entire audience dancing and singing along!
Take a look at the performance below:
— Wild 'N Out (@WildNOut) February 12, 2020