With her caption suggesting she is now a Mrs., her followers, including Sisqo, moved to congratulate the 40-year-old on her union with her mystery man, which reportedly took place on the beautiful island of Seychelles.
- Besides jumping the broom, here are other African-American wedding rituals you can add to your nuptials
- Are you a bride-to-be? Here are five expert tips to help you plan your wedding like a pro
- Planning a beach wedding? Here are beautiful setup ideas worth checking out
- Six common mistakes brides make on their wedding day
- Is ‘Jumping the broom’ a real African tradition?
More about this
What made the Case of The Ex singer’s marriage rumor extra convincing was TMZ also confirming she had indeed tied the knot some days before her Instagram post. They later backtracked.
It, however, appears Mya played us all and was only on set for her latest music video! Sike!!
Titled The Truth, the stunning video sees the elegantly dressed singer celebrating self-love as she marries herself.
Take a look at the Joshua Sikkema video below. Congrats in order to the newlywed!
Seychelles isn’t the only place on the motherland the R&B diva has visited. She has also shared photos of her having fun and letting her hair down in Mauritius, Kenya, Uganda, and Madagascar.