Many people love babies and for first-time moms, their joy cannot be contained. They tend to document every detail of their pregnancy.
Lately, most women are into maternity photoshoots. They get all glammed up and go on set to take photos that show off their baby bump in style.
- Jada Pinkett Smith is all the hair inspiration we need in our lives
- These videos of black dads styling their daughters’ hair will melt your heart
- Here’s how to cornrow your own hair
- Add a little bling to your life with these five amazing black-owned jewelry brands
- Africa’s five most fashionable first ladies to take style cues from
More about this
The best time for a maternity shoot is between 28 and 32 weeks when the bump is out but you are still comfortable enough to endure a session with the photographer without being too overwhelmed.
We’d do another post on maternity photoshoot themes but for this, we are highlighting maternity photoshoot outfits.
There are so many options to choose from. Clingy fabrics and figure-hugging silhouettes are a must-have to get the attention on the bump.
Also, you can never really go wrong with maxi dresses, in fact, any outfit that brings out the best in you for that day.
Here are a few clothing ideas to choose from: