The soul singer donned what she referred to as a “Bootleg Hazmat,” a component of her own “social distancing couture” during the Austin Film Society’s 20th Texas Film Awards in Austin, Texas.
- ‘Couldn’t be more grateful’ – Kevin Hart and wife Eniko expecting second child
- Artist transforms Lion King characters into ‘humans’ and they look amazing
- Five Instagram trainers to follow to help you stay fit while in quarantine
- Storm Reid’s glow up is all we want to see on our timelines
- What no one tells you about having twins
More about this
In an Instagram post, she captioned the photo “SOCIAL DISTANCING COUTURE by – E. Badu.”
This was no plain hazmat suit; it was branded with spray-painted black and red Louis Vuitton logos and accessorized with gloves, a face mask, visor, feathered booties, and a stellar face beat.
According to ETCanada , she wore the outfit to accept the Filmmakers/Soundtrack award celebrating “her many roles in film, writing, directing and editing in all her own videos for the past 22 years.”
Just last week, the indefatigable Naomi Campbell was also spotted at the airport in a white hazmat suit. Amid the recent coronavirus pandemic, everyone is advised to up their personal hygiene routine and practice some social distancing to curb the spread of the virus.
However, before one self-quarantines, these celebrities are not taking any chances as they go about their duties and hazmat suits are the new normal.