Fans of Amber Rose have been comfortable with her heavily-tattooed body but what they are yet to come to terms with are the shocking new tattoos she just got on her forehead.
The 36-year-old model and TV personality, who used to date Kanye West, showed off the massive forehead tattoos of her two sons – Bash and Slash – while taking photos with fans at the Los Angeles footwear store CoolKicks.
- These powerful quotes from celebs as they shut down body shamers will make you love yourself more
- Jada Pinkett Smith is all the hair inspiration we need in our lives
- 10 best braided hairstyles on Instagram you need to try next
- Will you pay to get scars on your face? Here’s the truth about micro freckles
- Ever tried rice water for your hair? Here’s why you should
More about this
It turned out that the new tattoos are a special tribute to her sons. Rose had 7-year-old son Bash (real name Sebastian Taylor Thomaz) with ex-husband Wiz Khalifa.
In October, the former dancer had Slash Electric Alexander Edwards with her current boyfriend Alexander “AE” Edwards.
Rose has taken to social media to share an image of the face art with the caption: “When ur Mom lets you draw on ur Barbie.”
Her fans have said a lot about the tattoos. Check out some of the comments:
I know Amber Rose did NOT get that fuckin tattoo right smack dab in the middle of her forehead like that pic.twitter.com/ypYHeUersH
— Lil Yaz (@YasmineCordeiro) February 12, 2020
— Bryan (@Hotboibry) February 8, 2020
Amber Rose can take an L for that face tattoo fam pic.twitter.com/E4YFNrJUYC
— Savanth Reddy (@bornreddy93) February 12, 2020
That amber rose tattoo……. pic.twitter.com/p7qPJDBGIO
— bevy (@bumblesworld) February 12, 2020