We are in the season of love and with Valentine’s Day around the corner, any romantic idea you come up with from a pure heart and done with love will definitely be appreciated.
And as we think of romance, let’s not forget that certain fragrances can get us in the right mood with our partners. The right perfume or cologne comes with its own vibe that can bring you emotionally close to your partner.
- A look at Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s unbreakable bond through the years
- Take a look at the amazing aeroplane house catching people’s eyes in Abuja
- Africa is home to these five plants that are curing diseases all over the world
- 10 things you should never, ever say to a black co-worker
- 5 things you can do to slow down aging
More about this
Here are some black-owned cologne and perfume brands you can wear this Valentine’s Day to turn the heat up a little and let the romance flow:
1. Hive Luxury
2. Savoir Faire