We are in the season of love and with Valentine’s Day around the corner, any romantic idea you come up with from a pure heart and done with love will definitely be appreciated.
And as we think of romance, let’s not forget that certain fragrances can get us in the right mood with our partners. The right perfume or cologne comes with its own vibe that can bring you emotionally close to your partner.
- A look at the test tube penguins being created by a South African to save them from extinction
- How to prepare Moin Moin, the Nigerian steamed bean cake everyone loves
- George Floyd’s daughter Gianna gifted Disney shares
- A brief history of the Caribbean rum cake, the favorite holiday dessert of the islanders
- David Adefeso makes cameo in bae Tamar Braxton’s latest music video
More about this
Here are some black-owned cologne and perfume brands you can wear this Valentine’s Day to turn the heat up a little and let the romance flow:
1. Hive Luxury
2. Savoir Faire