While rapper Lil Wayne was busy gearing up to release his long-anticipated new album last Thursday, his daughter Reginae Carter announced that she is a brand ambassador for Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty lingerie line.
21-year-old Carter disclosed this on Instagram and posted pics of herself wearing a fire, pink Savage x Fenty lingerie.
- What no one tells you about having twins
- Lupita Nyong’o shares secret behind her flawless red carpet looks
- Six black-owned luxury brands to support this holiday season
- A look at how Cuban graffiti is giving life to the country’s landscape
- Queen Latifah to play lead role in CBS ‘Equalizer’ reboot
More about this
“This just the intro, let me not get ahead of myself,” she wrote.
Carter is the eldest of Lil Wayne’s four kids and his only daughter. She’s made appearances on two television shows – T.I. & Tiny: Friends and Family Hustle and Growing Up Hip Hop: Atlanta.
Carter was also featured on the tune Famous on her dad’s 2018 record, Tha Carter V.
She is now joining former Fifth Harmony star Normani, and models Joan Smalls and Paloma Elsesser, as brand ambassadors for Rihanna’s lingerie line.
Rihanna, who has amassed millions of loyal fans through her career, last released an album in 2016. Though on a musical hiatus, the singer has delved into other businesses, successfully launching her Fenty Beauty and Savage X Fenty lingerie brands within the space of three years.