February may be the month of love and today may be Valentine’s Day, but some of us are still miserably single, probably trying to adjust after a breakup or seeking some validation as to what we really are to whoever we’re involved with.
Wherever you may find yourself, just know that you’re not alone and you won’t be the only person binging on sweets and watching Netflix, all by yourself tonight.
- Call it the original jollof! Here’s a quick way to prepare Senegal’s delicious national dish, Thieboudienne
- These African foods can help you lose weight in a matter of days
- A look at Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s unbreakable bond through the years
- Five authentic street foods you should try out whenever you are in the Caribbean
- 5 things you can do to slow down aging
More about this
On the bright side and in the spirit of “nothing lasts forever” though, next year will most definitely be a different story and you’ll have someone to celebrate the day with and beyond.
In the meantime, however, here are some songs that reflect your current mood. Check them out below and don’t cry too much. Don’t get too emotional and make that phone call too!
Lonely – Akon
Twisted – Keith Sweat
Beware – Big Sean feat. Lil Wayne & Jhene Aiko
You Might Need Somebody – Shola Ama
Missing You – Case
Goodbyes – Post Malone feat. Young Thug
Song Cry – Jay-Z
Some Guys Have All The Luck – Maxi Priest
In Too Deep – Eminem
Careless Whisper – George Michael
Don’t Check On Me – Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber and Ink
Need You Now – Lady Antebellum