Black women for years had to struggle to get makeup that fit and blend with their rich melanin.
Now all the big brands like Prada and Mac have broadened their color range to include that of women of color.
- 10 basic things every black man should have in his closet
- Here’s how our favorite black celebrities dressed up for the SAG Awards
- Lil Wayne’s daughter dazzles in Rihanna’s lingerie line and we’re loving it
- What Cynthia Erivo and other celebs wore to the ‘Harriet’ movie premiere in L.A. [Photos]
- Dear ladies, these clothes are actually a complete waste of money
More about this
Also, some amazing black-owned makeup brands like Fenty Beauty and Iman are always here to be of service to our melanin-rich skin and serve us makeup goodness.
Now, YouTubers who share the same sentiments have graced our screens with different eye makeup tutorials for dark-skinned women and we are so here for it.
Here are a few videos to get you started.
Black smokey eye makeup
Glitter cut crease
Smokey Neon makeup
Dark burgundy makeup
Chocolate crystal makeup
Neutral matte cut crease