When it comes to wedding venues, it doesn’t hurt to be sometimes unconventional and unorthodox when you’re deciding.
So if you’re contemplating on exchanging those vows with that special someone at the beach before family and friends, go all out for it.
- Black soap and milk bath: The fascinating stages of a Moroccan wedding we can’t get over
- Bridal showers shouldn’t be boring, get inspired by these themes and create endless memories
- Cardi B and Offset are not your regular couple, and here are 10 photos to prove it
- These short and tea length wedding dresses will make you reconsider buying a floor-sweeping gown for your big day
- Six common mistakes brides make on their wedding day
More about this
As they say, the beach is always better!
With a handful of these ceremonies being held in closed spaces, beach weddings most definitely brag different. Besides offering some much needed fresh air, brightness and sea breeze, you’re offered a beautiful backdrop of crystal clear blue waters.
The venue also affords the couple and invited guests alike to simplify their dressing as against the usual long wedding gowns, suit and tie and other formal attires.
Though the setup for these occasions differ, one theme usually runs through all of them, and that is simplicity!
So if you’ve made up your mind you’re going to say “I Do” while your toes are in the sand and also gazing at the beautiful horizon, here are a few setup ideas you can check out.
Take a look at them below and let us know what you think!