If you are someone who has a very busy work routine with barely any time to idle around, then the self-quarantining phase of the global coronavirus is going to force you to think out of the box to survive the four to six weeks you will be spending indoors.
Some celebrities like Serena Williams will be spending the time wisely exploring their other passions. The tennis legend shared a post of herself on Instagram donning a beautiful makeup look.
- Here’s how to cornrow your own hair
- Cardi B shows off her amazing natural hair and fans can’t get enough of it [Video]
- Dear ladies, never leave for work without carrying these office essentials in your bag
- A look at the other form of FGM in Africa and UK where girls pull their labia to make sex better for men
- Black male models with albinism who are breaking glass ceilings
More about this
She put out a tutorial on how she laid her face.
“Spending the next 6 weeks in solitude. Being a wife. Being a mom. Cooking. Cleaning. Spring cleaning. Face mask. Makeup tutorials. I’ll let you know how it goes…. stay safe everyone. This is serious,” the 23 Grand Slam champion said.
About a week ago, she shared her skincare routine with us but we couldn’t stop staring at her daughter Olympia’s cute self.
View this post on Instagram
This is the least some of us can do to bring some cheer on our timelines because, all over the world, public health officials are racing to contain the coronavirus outbreak that emerged in China last December and is now spreading to other countries.
Coronavirus, officially known as COVID_19, has killed more than 7,000 people and affected over 180, 000 people worldwide.
Schools are closing, conferences are being canceled while parents are hoarding everything they could find useful, from hand sanitizers to toilet paper, among others.
Be safe out there everyone.