Music is a universal language that is understood by everyone regardless of their background. Some men are unable to communicate their feelings clearly to that one girl they like.
Luckily, after several attempts, she will agree to come to go for a few dates with you. Now, there have been four dates so far and you want to take things up a notch.
- Idris Elba releases coronavirus song while in self-isolation
- Black celebrities you probably didn’t know are grandparents
- Wendy Williams is taking a hiatus from her talk show to deal with Graves’ disease
- Celebrity parents you didn’t know have twins
- Tamar Braxton’s Nigerian boyfriend sends her heartwarming birthday message
More about this
You then invite her over for a “Netflix and chill” date. Well, we all know not much of ‘Netflixing’ will be going on that night.
The room will get all tensed up at a point and the gap between you two will begin to narrow up, then you know its time to turn on the music.
There are some songs that will set the tone for you. They are able to convey your exact thoughts and then you can pause the Netflix and Chill.
Check out these six songs that could set the ball rolling for your ‘chill’ date:
Yuna- Crush ft Usher
Khalid – Heaven
Major – Why I Love you
Kiana Ledé – I Choose You
Lizzo – Cuz I Love You
Ella Mai – Boo’d Up