Kobe Bryant’s death did not only shake the basketball fraternity; it shook the entire globe.
His charisma, influence and work-ethic, both on and off the court, made him one of the most likable and admired personalities out there. A great role model and one of the best and most outstanding players in NBA history, even fans who don’t support his beloved Los Angeles Lakers can’t deny his greatness.
- Here are five immune-boosting smoothies you definitely have to try
- Five Instagram trainers to follow to help you stay fit while in quarantine
- You’ll be shocked to know these celebs don’t believe in sex before marriage
- Here are six natural ways to get rid of dark underarms
- Erykah Badu accepts award in stylish hazma suit as protective gear becomes the new normal
More about this
Since his unfortunate passing through a helicopter crash on January 26 that also involved his daughter Gianna, and seven others, scores of fans, athletes and celebrities alike, have paid tribute to the 5-time NBA champion, with the recent being award-winning musician, Drake.
Currently in self-quarantine in his huge Toronto mansion because of the coronavirus pandemic, the Canadian rapper took to his Instagram on Monday to share a video of his indoor court. The video, which he captioned, “My life for the next however long,” shows Kobe’s two jersey numbers, 8 and 24, on both sides of the scoreboard.
Take a look at Drake’s indoor court and tribute below:
Drake really put up Kobe numbers in his in home basketball court… 8 | 24 💜💛 Kobe legacy forever 🐐 pic.twitter.com/UsPfudUg0R
— KOBE forever 🖤🐍 Raquel (@SOULbeautifulme) March 17, 2020