Almost every bride and groom now want their wedding entrance to leave a memory that can last for a lifetime.
Thus, couples are no more doing the ordinary – smiling and waving as they walk in for the first time. Rather, they are creating more fun and creative ways to enter their wedding receptions, as they are introducing themselves to everyone as Mr and Mrs for the first time.
- Planning a beach wedding? Here are beautiful setup ideas worth checking out
- These kids showing love to their celebrity fathers will make your heart melt [Photos]
- Adorable celebrity Christmas photos to set the tone for the holidays
- Photos of the Nigerian queen who wowed everyone during her 1956 trip to London in traditional attire
- The many times white celebs appropriated black culture and they didn’t care
More about this
In fact, some couples have, in recent times, adopted weird and over the top entrances that got everyone talking.
But our focus here are the grand entrances that some couples choose to make, especially at the reception. With their choreographed moves and party jams, here are our top five wedding entrances we got from YouTube. Enjoy!