Almost every bride and groom now want their wedding entrance to leave a memory that can last for a lifetime.
Thus, couples are no more doing the ordinary – smiling and waving as they walk in for the first time. Rather, they are creating more fun and creative ways to enter their wedding receptions, as they are introducing themselves to everyone as Mr and Mrs for the first time.
- Check out these popular South African names and their rich cultural meanings
- African wax prints jackets you can’t do away with this fall
- Are you a bride-to-be? Here are five expert tips to help you plan your wedding like a pro
- Black don’t crack! Jason Momoa reveals his wife of fourteen years Lisa Bonet was his childhood crush
- Caught in a love triangle? Here’s how to choose one when in love with two
More about this
In fact, some couples have, in recent times, adopted weird and over the top entrances that got everyone talking.
But our focus here are the grand entrances that some couples choose to make, especially at the reception. With their choreographed moves and party jams, here are our top five wedding entrances we got from YouTube. Enjoy!