Though sportsmen have, in recent times, become mindful of the way they look in public thanks to social media and the paparazzi being literally everywhere, these black superstars are ahead of their peers.
Besides being accomplished sportsmen and winning some of the most coveted accolades in their respective fields, they are also on point when it comes to their fashion game.
- Meghan Markle wears female designers for International Women’s Day and we love it
- It’s time for a manicure but here’s what your nail shape preference says about who you really are
- Here’s why world acclaimed menswear designer Ozwald Boateng started a women’s line
- Lupita Nyong’o shares secret behind her flawless red carpet looks
- Celebrating the iconic female rappers of the ‘90s who changed the hip-hop industry
More about this
Be it formal or casual, pregame or event appearance, they always steal the show with their usually unorthodox but stylish and dapper looking dress combinations, which are complemented with the right accessories.
Passing on as potential supermodels, these dapper looking athletes, every once in a while, grace the covers of some of the most popular magazines out there.
Check them out below and share with us your ratings! Did we leave some out? Let us know!!
Odell Beckham Jr.