Most couples are no more doing the ordinary – smiling and waving as they walk in for the first time at their wedding receptions.
Rather, they are creating more fun and creative ways to enter the venue, as they are introducing themselves to everyone as Mr and Mrs for the first time. In fact, some couples have, in recent times, adopted weird and over the top entrances that got everyone talking.
- 15 extreme pre-wedding photoshoots we can’t understand
- Here are 10 deliciously different wedding cake flavors you can try for your big day
- Take a look at our top five amazing wedding entrances and be inspired
- Black soap and milk bath: The fascinating stages of a Moroccan wedding we can’t get over
- You never finish paying the bride price! Six Cameroon wedding traditions you should know
More about this
But not every couple would like the idea of making a grand reception with choreographed moves and party jams.
A video that went viral recently showed a couple who entered their luxury wedding reception with dancers in white robes and it’s just an amazing idea for couples who can’t dance.
Check it out and tell us what you think:
View this post on Instagram
#PSN2020 Event Design & Décor – @eventsbyflorets Event Planning & Coordination – @eventsbyflorets Floral Arrangements – @flowersbyflorets Candle detailing & Display – @wrappingbyflorets Swarovski backdrop – @wrappingbyflorets Wedding Cake – @dreamdesserts Venue- @Kempinski MC – @nhyiraaddo MUA – @mzl4wson Hair – @revupsalongh Wedding dress – @kleinfeldbridal Reception dress – @elomfiagbe Bridesmaids make up – @phab_hair makeup Ushers – @gemstonesprettyofficials Security – @asuavosecurity Fountain works – @villagepetshop Lighting Effect – @gigkits DJ – Dj Macho Cars – @eurostarlimousine Liveband – @mademusic.africa Choreography – @icgcspirit Videography – @tripledots Photography – @stevemorrism